Privacy & Cookies Policy
By using the Websites and providing us with information, you consent to its use in accordance with this policy. We will always handle information in compliance with the Data Protection Act (1998).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect Personal Data that you may provide to us voluntarily, as well as Analytical Data.
To make use of certain features of the Websites, you may be asked to provide Personal Data such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, as well as other information. When you provide Personal Data through the Websites, the information you provide may be sent to servers located in the United Kingdom, United States and other countries around the World. We collect Personal Data so that we may:
- provide you with information about Philip J.A Benton and the Websites;
- provide you with information about products and services;
- notify you about new content and features available on the Websites;
- process online payments at your request;
- post your comments and content.
Personal Data we may hold about you may be verified, amended, or removed through the Websites, or by contacting us using the details found below (see “Contact” below).
Analytical Data is information collected about the way in which a website is used and is in no way associated with an individual's identity. We use aggregated anonymous data to better understand how users use our Websites.
The Analytical Data we collect may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses;
- the pages visited on our Websites;
- the links clicked on our Websites;
- device, operating system, and web browser information;
- visitor duration; and
- any referral websites from which visitors connect to our Websites.
Our Analytical Data is collected using data collection tools such as beacons, cookies, embedded web links and other commonly used information gathering tools. We use Analytical Data to manage, develop, and improve the Websites.
We take the security of any information we gather and hold very seriously, and will always implement security measures that are in line with current best practices and recommendations.
We may require the use of encryption technologies for certain types of communications conducted through our Websites. Should this be the case, we will provide those technologies, using reasonable precautions to protect confidential information. We do not guarantee that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception, or error.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Philip J.A Benton will not disclose any Personal Data to third parties without your consent except as follows:
(1) By providing us with your Personal Data you grant Philip J.A Benton, its contractors, and affiliates, the right to use your Personal Data internally without restrictions for the purposes of, but not limited to, research, marketing, content and lead development, and providing products and services available via the Websites.
(2) We may disclose information collected on the Websites, including Personal Data, where required by law. For example, in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request, or when Philip J.A Benton believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Philip J.A Benton, third parties, or the public.
(3) If you send us a request, for example via a support email, we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request, or to help us support other users.
Philip J.A Benton will not rent or sell Personal Data to anyone other than to its contractors, and affiliates, as described above.
CHILDREN (Under 18)
We encourage parents and guardians to supervise the use of the Internet by their children, and to educate them about providing Personal Data, both on the Internet and elsewhere.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from those under the age of 18. Information provided by those under 18 may be deleted or removed through the Websites, by us or by the parent or guardian writing to us at the address below (see “Contact” below).
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Unit 4, Loddon Park Farm, New Bath Road, Twyford, Berkshire, RG10 9RY, United Kingdom.